These grain-free banana pancakes are a perfect low-calorie breakfast comfort food that are light and satisfying.
Write a review
- 3 Very ripe bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 tsp. of Baking powder
- 2 TBSP. of Coconut oil
- Topping of choice
- Peel bananas and mash in a bowl.
- Fold the eggs and baking powder in to the mashed bananas, and mix well.
- In a hot frying pan or griddle, add the coconut oil and let it melt.
- Once the coconut oil is melted, use a ladle to pour banana batter into the pan or griddle and cook on medium-high heat. I have found the best size of pancake is about 6 inches in diameter.
- Cook each pancake until the edges become brown and crispy (about 4-5 minutes). Then flip and cook the other side for about 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top the pancakes with all-natural peanut butter, almond butter, jam or fresh fruit and enjoy!
Revitalized Roots http://revitalizedroots.com/